The Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) manages and administers Canadian sponsored and internationally sponsored scholarships on behalf of Canadian government departments, education partners and foreign governments.
Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand
Universities New Zealand – Te Pōkai Tara has launched a competition under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan for Canadian students and researchers to pursue doctoral studies in New Zealand.
The competition for the 2017 academic year is now open. The deadline to submit an application is August 8, 2016. Please visit Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) – New Zealand Program for full program details and to submit an online application.
Foreign Government Awards – Mexico
Canadian students and researchers can now apply for scholarships to study or conduct research at the undergraduate, graduate or postdoctoral level in Mexico.
- Program name: Foreign Government Awards – Mexico
- Funding organization: Agencia Mexicana de Cooperación Internacional
- Target audiences: Canadian students and researchers at the undergraduate, Master’s, Doctoral or Postdoctoral level
- Number of scholarships: 27
- Duration: Varies based on level of study
- Inclusions: Airfare, domestic transportation, tuition fees, tuition fees and accommodation for a language course (where eligible), monthly living allowance, health insurance starting after three months
- Deadline: October 10, 2016
For full program details and to submit an online application, visit: Foreign Government Awards Program – Mexico.
All inquiries regarding this scholarship program should be directed to: scholarships‐firstname.lastname@example.org.